About Mark Nuelle
Mark has been a partner with B2B CFO® since 2006. He has 25+ years of financial management and operational experience for businesses ranging from large publicly held corporations to closely held venture backed organizations. Mark has worked in a variety of industries including manufacturing, life science, national retailers, telecommunications, logistics, construction, service providers and the food industry.He has been involved in the start-up and operational control for several foreign subsidiaries in Europe and Asia as well.
Mark is a thoughtful listener and problem solver. He is committed to partnering with business owners to help them achieve their goals. His objective is to improve his client’s profitability and processes. Based on Mark’s diverse industry and global experience, he is able to analyze all aspects of a business to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic and Long Term Business Planning
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cost Reduction
- Financial Reporting
- Cash and Risk Management
- Operational and Financial Controls
- Business Plans
- Contract Review
- Systems Integration
- Human Resources
- Guided client to debt-free status, accomplished successful acquisition, and doubled sales volume.
- Created accurate monthly reporting, negotiated improved employee benefit plans, and improved cash flow by 18%.
- Recommended owner reduce overhead and refocus efforts on sales and marketing as well as improve productivity – company sales improved 15% ahead of previous year.
- Increased accounts receivables by $300K and assisted client in acquisition of a competitor.
- Consolidated international offices to USA – yielding overhead savings of $500K per year.
- Assisted owner in negotiations and purchase of building in order to build equity and save on rent.
- Facilitated company with refinance of real estate and improved cash flow.
Mark holds an MBA in Finance from the University of New Haven and a BBA in Accounting from Iona College. Mark resides with his wife, Bernadette, and their two sons in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Iona College – BBA Accounting University of New Haven – MBA Finance
FENG (Financial Executives Networking Group)TMA (Turnaround Management Association)Newtown Chamber of CommerceThe Greater Valley Chamber of CommerceParish Finance Council